রবিবার, ২৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

LG Optimus 2X my way: Richard Devine

 

Lg Optimus 2X

Following on the series, it's time to give you guys an insight into how I use my Android phone. Generally, I have two phones on the go, and up until recently one of those was a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I've now waved goodbye to the Nexus and welcomed into my life a shiny new (and white, most importantly) HTC One X. It would be a pretty short read featuring the One X, so we'll focus on my other daily driver -- my long serving LG Optimus 2X. The 2X is still the phone that runs my "normal" phone number, it's the one that people actually call and text me on -- yeah, people do still do that apparently. So I never leave the house without it. 

After the break, i'll take you through it. 

read more



kim richards robert hegyes mary louise parker mary louise parker

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন