সোমবার, ৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Final Reflections ? My Expectations Were Surpassed ? BUSINESS ...

?I am looking to participate in this wonderfully innovative class in an effort to both enhance my academic and professional growth as well as develop a personal connection with the state of Israel.?

?

?

The above quote was taken from my application essay for this class, addressing what I hoped to gain from my experience. I believe the best way to reflect on and evaluate an experience is to address the initial expectations set for the experience. In this sense, my time in Business, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship in Israel has surpassed any and all of my expectations. The ability to spend the first half of the semester studying and learning about business and history in Israel coupled with the opportunity to travel to Israel and see what we had learned firsthand made for a truly unique experience. This class is like no other and I am just so lucky that I had the chance to experience this wonderfully innovative opportunity.

Outside of an academic context, the trip to Israel also provided a connection that I had long been seeking. I finally had the chance to connect with my heritage and religion. I have always sought comfort in knowing that there exists a place that wholly encompasses what it means to be Jewish, and I feel blessed that I had the opportunity to experience this place firsthand. Israel truly is a magical, innovative, and unique country and I look forward to returning in the near future.

As this year wraps up, I am finally realizing how much of an impact this trip has made on me both personally and academically. This class has expanded the depth of my knowledge and for that I am truly thankful. Although this class is coming to an end, I know that this is just the beginning of my relationship with this wonderful country.

Claire ? College of Arts & Sciences ? Sophomore ? Virginia

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

aspen vacations Wet Tile Cutters social media for executives supermarket cleaning services new york

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন